Re: Call for seconds: Suspension of the changes of the Project's membership procedures.

Le Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 02:36:22PM +0200, Bastian Blank a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 09:15:43PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > The Debian Project, by the way of a general resolution of its developpers, decides:
> >
> >  - The changes announced the 22nd of October on the debian-devel-announce
> >    mailing list (Message-id: <878wsgmi1j.fsf@vorlon.ganneff.de>) are suspended.
>
> It needs to say that the decision is put on hold according to §4.2.2 of
> the constition. Also the outcome needs to be finite, you want to drop
> this decision.

Thanks for the feedback, I have updated the proposal accordingly.

I have turned the second resolution into a statement that is not binding
for the delegates, which solves the constitutional issues.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan