Re: Asking for the ban of Frans Pop from debian-vote ... (Was: [AMENDMENT]: Release Etch now, with source-less but legal and freely licensed firmware)

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 09:12:27PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> What do i care if he thrusts me, he is difaming me in public, and making
> degrading comments against me.

Would you like to point out exactly what in Message-id:
<200610051633.14493.elendil@planet.nl> is deflamatory towards you?

I see nothing. It doesn't even mention you.

<gwolf> bah.... Germans. You just put 100 DDs in one country and then they all
	become friends of each other.