Re: Asking for the ban of Frans Pop from debian-vote ...

Err,

I didn't want to join this ugly subthread.  But I do.

Sven has earned quite some points in this list for trying to argue to
the point.  No matter whether he was wrong (nobody has really shown
that?).  Now his whining and the post to d-d-a has nearly emptied his
account.  However...

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:

> I don't believe he will try to attack you, though he might be cautious and you
> may be felt as attacked because of that...

Err, how come you believe he will not attack, when the last mail that we
have from him was an attack?  Calling the ones who do take part in this
discussion as being not among those "who [are] remotely reasonable (with
a few exceptions who are mostly forced to stay involved because of their
roles in the project)" is a personal attack on Sven (and maybe others),
what else?

Regards, Frank

--
Frank Küster