Re: [PROPOSAL] Let's ship all firmwares included inthe pristine upstream kernel tarball in debian/etch.

Hi,

this is at least clearly worded, unambiguous, and if it succeeds will
allow to release etch without delay (at least without delay because of
firmware problems).

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> === START OF PROPOSAL ===
> Given the difficulty of finding a common ground about the non-free firmware
> issue, the Debian Project does resolve that :
>
>   1) We allow inclusion in Debian Etch of all firmwares currently shipped in
>   the upstream linux kernel tarball.
> ===  END OF PROPOSAL  ===

I second this proposal.  I don't care whether it's on separate or common,
landscape or portrait, b/w or colored ballots.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)