Re: direct ethernet connection between computer and printer

On Thu, October 15, 2015 5:27 pm, Felix Miata wrote:
> An internet router with wireless turned off and no connection to a WAN
> nevertheless remains a functional switch. Thus "unconnected" it should
> function no differently than the ethernet switch mentioned in your OP.

Perhaps I do not understand, but I (in my revised plan) I intend to
connect the WAN port of the WRT110 to the ethernet port of the
ISP-supplied radio (DHCP ip address 192.168.100.3) and to plug the
computer and printer into the LAN ports of the WRT110.

My goal is to allow the computer to communicate on the one hand with the
ISP, and, on the other hand, with the printer.

Russ