[SOLVED] [OT] Has my e-mail account been hacked?

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 05:04:55 -0400 (EDT), Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> Your mails all have

> The one to aol.com has

> so did not come from your account.
>
> Someone has access (legitimately or not) to the second account and is
> sending mails with a forged envelope From. Your only recourse is to
> present the evidence to the ISP and let them deal with it.

Thank you, Jochen and Brian, that is exactly the kind of information
I was looking for.  I now know that my e-mail account has not been
hacked, just spoofed.  I will report this to my ISP.  Thanks to all
who participated in this thread.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :