Re: direct ethernet connection between computer and printer

On Thu, October 15, 2015 4:24 pm, Reco wrote:
>> Is this much of an issue, given that there is apparently nothing
>> between Windows 8 and the outside world at the moment? A router more
>> spyware-ridden than Windows?
> But since OP has a freedom to choose,
> why not choose a good thing instead of known bad one?

I have read numerous articles on security and I think that I understand
the issues.  However, I need a solution, if possible, by tomorrow.  The
WRT110 is here on my desk; it works and costs me nothing.  And I plan to
turn off the Wi-Fi radio.

Russ