Re: Fwd: New problem with GIMP plugin file-jpeg

On 2015-01-30, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> Doesn't X documents this as Mouse-1 and Mouse-3?  Clicking Mouse-1 is
> the primary mouse button.  No need to stress left or right and no need
> for confusing "non-dominant mouse button" either.  :-)  I would go
> with mouse-1.

Have we taken the politically correct to painfully facetious
extremes?

We will now denominate the left-handed as "Non-majoritively unidextrous
persons."

Please be advised.

Of course, the lefties have been persecuted for centuries.  I once read
that flipping through magazines from back to front (a habit of mine, as
the interesting stuff is always in the back) is the sign of a left-handed
individual who has been deprived in infancy of his natural impulse
towards non-majorititive unidexterity.

I have been dominated.

And so it goes.

--
“There’s no money in poetry, but then there’s no poetry in money,
either.” —Robert Graves