Re: Fwd: New problem with GIMP plugin file-jpeg

On 2015-01-29, Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay; the URL resolves (after a while) in Opera; it does not resolve
> (after a number of hours) in Arora.

Well, I think it's an Aurora problem not an url problem.

> I note that that bug report, whilst it refers to the same error
> message, relates to a different version of Debian; that bug report
> refers to Debian 7.1.

> As indicated, I am using Debian 6.x LTS.

As I said, I successfully open jpeg files from the console
(gimp <file.jpeg>), as well as from inside the gimp (using gimp's internal
file manager).

Once again, like you, I am running Squeeze lts.

--
“There’s no money in poetry, but then there’s no poetry in money,
either.” —Robert Graves