Fwd: New problem with GIMP plugin file-jpeg

No acknowledgement of the message below, from the LTS list, so I am
forwarding the message to this list.

I assume that the LTS list is solely for the developers, and, not for
reporting problems that apparently arise from LTS updates.

Anyway, the problem is new, and, started after one of the LTS updates.

Maybe someone on this list, has an idea of how to fix the problem.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale