Re: Fwd: New problem with GIMP plugin file-jpeg

On 2015-01-29, Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com> wrote:

>> There is this bug report:
>>
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=734519
>
> That just gives me a web page that displays
> "Redirecting you to https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=734519";
> that goes nowhere.

Looks like yet another personal problem (I mean that is a functioning
url, as far as I am concerned).

>> Perhaps if you tried moving ~/.gimp-2.6 out of the way, or reinstalling
>> the gimp?
>>

> Haven't tried either of those options, yet.
>
> I was thinking that, due to the circumstances involved, perhaps a
> fault lies (?) with the update that was done to the file package.

I'm unaware of any recent updates to the gimp, but I might have missed
something going by.  Of course, if there had been one, and it was faulty, I too
would have been affected, n'est-ce pas?

--
“There’s no money in poetry, but then there’s no poetry in money,
either.” —Robert Graves