Re: End of hypocrisy, beginning of reason

On 08/05/2014 07:01 PM, AW wrote:
And the documentation on the official systemd site is quite terrible,
at least so far as I've been able to discover.

They must have copy/pasted the initial systemd documentation from the Arch Linux Wiki. When the powers that be over at Arch Linux decided to change over to systemd, the often hostile condescension shown to end users having problems was truly disturbing, and one key reason I moved over to Debian.

Some of the posts in this thread remind me of what I read during my last days using Arch, so I can't help but wonder if this relatively recent adventure into Debianland is going seem like a blink of an eye compared to the 5+ years with Arch.

Jeff

--
hangout: ##b0rked on irc.freenode.net
diversion: http://alienjeff.net - visit The Fringe