Re: End of hypocrisy ?

My own view is "why systemd" .... fix sysinit instead, where it is
broken or rather the packages [whatever they are] that don't work properly.

systemd gives faster boot times, so what!  I prefer to boot less often
and run with what works until I /have/ to do a reboot, so it wouldn't
matter if it took 10 times as long to boot.  Improving boot times is
just like overclocking for games, it is largely irrelevant and something
to boast about ... ie, no real benefit.

IOW systemd is a great big waste of time and resources.

I don't want to know anything more about systemd, unless I am forced to
deal with it, I won't be.

Cheers
A.