Re: End of hypocrisy, beginning of reason

On Wed 06 Aug 2014 at 11:03:45 -0400, Jeff Bauer wrote:

> On 08/05/2014 07:01 PM, AW wrote:
> >And the documentation on the official systemd site is quite terrible,
> >at least so far as I've been able to discover.
>
> They must have copy/pasted the initial systemd documentation from
> the Arch Linux Wiki. When the powers that be over at Arch Linux
> decided to change over to systemd, the often hostile condescension
> shown to end users having problems was truly disturbing, and one key
> reason I moved over to Debian.

At least two people know which web site is being referred to. Is
posting a link possible?

> Some of the posts in this thread remind me of what I read during my
> last days using Arch, so I can't help but wonder if this relatively
> recent adventure into Debianland is going seem like a blink of an
> eye compared to the 5+ years with Arch.

It must be quite dreadful for you to have endure a repetion of your
previous experience. But stick with it; users with technical problems
have always found help in -user.