Getting rights right

Hi,

I have a strange behavior lately on my Deby. After a run of :

    chown user:user -R /home/user/Documents

and :

    chmod 700 -R /home/user/Documents

I run :

    find /home/user/Documents ! -perm 0700

But I still get a list of files like :

   .
   .
   .
/home/user/Documents/administrative/passport (2).png
/home/user/Documents/administrative/00IMG_0006.jpg
/home/user/Documents/administrative/IMG_0016.jpg
/home/user/Documents/administrative/visit.appart
   .
   .
   .

Then if I checked their rights with :

    ls -la /home/user/Documents/administrative

They are anyway all well checked :

Could someone have an idea of what is going on ? What should I believe ?
The "find" command or the "ls" one ?

Thank you
--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce