Re: Community hostility [Was Recent spam increase]

Mike McCarty wrote:
If people around here (and elsewhere) would quit treating Linux/GNU
project as if it were a religion, a political statement, a way to
change the world paradigm, a poke in the eye at the mythically evil
MicroSoft Empire, an end to capitalism as we know it, and a triumph
of the downtrodden masses over the evil rich in general, and treat it
as an Operating System and associated Support Programs we'd ALL
be better off.

I chose Debian years ago, and continue to do so, for its philosophical value as an OS, not for its technical value as an OS. So I'm not quite sure your statement here is accurate.

--
Kent