Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 10:20:19AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:45:38 +0200 martin f krafft wrote:

> You see what you, and others, seem to forget about the Unix philosophy is
> that at it's core are these words:
> The right tool for the job.

I don't think we've forgot that at all.  We choose not to use the wrong
tool which you seem to be advocating.

> For the job I need them to do the MTA/MDA/MUA chain is *NOT* the right
> tool.  It is the wrong tool for all the reasons I have enumerated which,
> again, have not been refuted.

They have been refuted, you simply choose not to accept that.  We've
been through this already.  You simply choose to interpret things
completely differently.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings