Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

also sprach Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> [2003.07.17.1515 +0200]:
> Compare that to the display I get now.  I'm typing this. I can see
> that I have another 20 new messges in debian-users, a new one came
> into debian-devel, one is sitting in b5jms (which I am letting
> sit) I have 6 in Sylpheed-claws and last night 1 message got into
> my spam box which doesn't show new mail at all.  Contrast that to
> having to explicitly hit c? and only getting "N".

When I am writing a message, I am writing a message. I don't care
how many mails are in the other mailboxes, or where one arrives, as
I am writing a message and not surveying my mailboxes. Switching
from a GUI client that did what yours does to mutt raised my
productivity by factors! Aside, xbuffy can do it all for you if you
wish. And I save 25 Mb of RAM and am way faster than you.

To each their own.

`. `'`