Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:08:55 +0200
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> When I am writing a message, I am writing a message. I don't care
> how many mails are in the other mailboxes, or where one arrives, as
> I am writing a message and not surveying my mailboxes. Switching
> from a GUI client that did what yours does to mutt raised my
> productivity by factors!

    Whereas my switching from Mutt to a GUI application raised mine by factors
because I didn't have to deal with the trouble of configuring it to my
required setup.  Also you missed the point.  Even if I weren't writing a
message I could see what is where and how much.  I don't have to explicitly
check it every time.

> Aside, xbuffy can do it all for you if you wish.

    Free blindness included.  Uh, no, it doesn't.

> And I save 25 Mb of RAM and am way faster than you.

    Are you now?  How can you be sure?