Re: Kernel compiling

Ahh, yes sounds like I wasn't clear on what you were referring to. But
from the sound of it I still need a working kernel to turn into a kernel
package, correct? That's my problem :] outside of the 2.4.18 kernel that
came with woody, I haven't been able to get one to boot. Still mucking
around with it right now.

<EOL>
Tib