Re: blade 1000 boot problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: blade 1000 boot problem
- From: Tib <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:15:54 -0500 (CDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.53.0507110715270.10087@altaica>
- In-reply-to: <rzqackt1xep.fsf@loveshack>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.53.0507102149150.10087@altaica> <rzqackt1xep.fsf@loveshack>
No dice - I had thought the same thing and after letting it sit off for
about 10 mins powered it on.
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Dave Love wrote:
> Tib <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > The system comes back up, gets to 'Remapping the kernel... done.' and just
> > stops. No 'silo mmu fast map' or whatever the error is - just stops dead
> > in the water. Stop-a won't even respond. I even let it sit for a nice long
> > while in case it was just chugging through all that memory. I don't know
> > what to do.
> This sounds the same as the problems I've been reporting on recently
> with a v210. Perhaps it will come up after a power cycle.