Re: blade 1000 X config

> At the risk of being wrong (I have been known to be occasionally !!),
> would it work with a standard PC USB keyboard ?  I mean, apart from the
> left row of keys which may not be supported anyway, is there anything on
> the Type 6 you really REALLY need ?  I'm facing the same problem, and
> might just use my wireless PC kbd/mouse instead.

That.. is a very good question, one to which I do not have an answer :] In
the end, it's not really going to need a keyboard at all because what I'd
LIKE to do is have this system running X (kde, gnome, enlightenment,
whatever) and having the keyboard/mouse shared via synergy or similar
client. It's really just an issue now during setup and standalone
environment.

<EOL>
Tib