Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On 11034 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:

> As an example of why this is a mess :
>   14:27:44 < Ganneff> svenl: would you *ever* consider something as
>   "valid way out" thats not 100% what you want, ie "you all admit you
>   have been wrong"?

> How funny, since This is exactly the discourse that Anthyony Towns,
> Frans Pop and Raphael Hertzof held to me : "you must first admit that
> everything is your fault".

That summary is not what I said in the quote above.

> Show me a sign, and i will jump on it, and we will all be back to
> happily coding, but upto now, all my tentatives of going another way
> have been cruel deceptions, and the trust i had in debian has been
> wronged, and i have seen no real sign of anybody searching a resolution.

The sign was big, really. It was a "take a *long* break, come back then"
sign. Its not the sign you like, so you consider it "bad", "unhonest",
$whatever.

You can have another sign if you want, but I bet you also dont like it,
its from one of those nasty guys that only want to destroy Debian and
not give you all what you want...

The sign would read similar to "if you manage to have such a long break
as suggested and then come back, *without* rehashing all those old
arguments in endless threads again and again - people would actually
listen to what you (may) have to say. They would work together with
you." You know, people tend to forget old stuff, thats human (and thats
good). But if you continue to fight you wont ever get your involvement
in Debian back to a stage you enjoy it again. Sad, and for sure not what
you want to read, but thats it.

--
bye Joerg
<quinophex> iDunno: anyhow, tbm fits the description of an alug user