Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> Yes, it is only a handful of people who really have a problem with me. I
> guess if you go down to it there is only a single person who really has
> a problem, and a few others who also feel pretty strongly about this.

The number of people having a problem with you will increase
significantly if you don't stop burning our bandwidth with this nonsense.

Sven ... for goodness sake, drop it and move on!

Steve