Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 09:45:59PM +0300, Teodor wrote:
> On 5/29/07, Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> wrote:
> >Yes, it is only a handful of people who really have a problem with me. I
> >guess if you go down to it there is only a single person who really has
> >a problem, and a few others who also feel pretty strongly about this.
>
> Hi Sven. I apologize for all the bad things that we as a community did to
> you!
>
> I'm sorry. We're sorry. I regret this... We regret this ...
>
> I really don't have the time and the patience of reading all the
> messages you have sent to support your position. I doubt anyone did! I
> think you should know this... you should use this energy (A LOT) and
> do something useful.
>
> What else we can do to help you? Do you accept our apologies? Can you?
> Do you want more than our apologies?

Thanks for your apologies. I accept it in the spirit it was given, but i
fear that Debian doesn't share your position, or if it does, why does it
costs it so much to say so publicly ?

> NOTE: I hope this discussion will end shortly, I don't have more to
> say without repeating myself.

I am not sure, there seem to be people intent on making it happen, and
have it escalate worse still.

Too bad, all i asked is an honest hearing, and a fairt handling, and a
will to solve this.

Too bad,

Sadly,

Sven Luther