Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> Partially restored, i used to be kernel team admin, but that is not the
> point.

If it's not the point, don't mention it so often.  Thanks.

> Ok, but this was only the 'goute qui a fait deborder le vase', the
> bigger problem remains as a raw wound, for me, and for debian as a

The - what you call - bigger problem has been discussed enough.  More
mails won't change anything positively with regards to it and you.
You should accept this.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!