Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> Partially restored, i used to be kernel team admin, but that is not the
> point.

If it's not the point, don't mention it so often.  Thanks.

> Ok, but this was only the 'goute qui a fait deborder le vase', the
> bigger problem remains as a raw wound, for me, and for debian as a

The - what you call - bigger problem has been discussed enough.  More
mails won't change anything positively with regards to it and you.
You should accept this.

Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!