Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 01:13:02PM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
>    But you are not asking for justice, you are asking for revenge and
> retalation. And as long as I am the project leader there shall be no
> revenge or retalation, and you had better accept it. You do not undo
> harm by harming even more.

You are spreading FUD, this is the second time in this thread, whic
saddens me strongly. Please see

>    Your access to the kernel repository has been reinstated and you can
> be sure that it will never be mistakenly or deliberately removed again

Partially restored, i used to be kernel team admin, but that is not the
point.

> without a reason. This is justice: the harm was undone, you have aquired
> an additional level of protection, and no measures were taken against
> your disruptive behaviour.

Ok, but this was only the 'goute qui a fait deborder le vase', the
bigger problem remains as a raw wound, for me, and for debian as a
whole. I ask you (you as DPL, you as Debian, you as individual DDs) to
undo the harm done since over a year now too.

>    Everyone can now happily stop posting in this thread and go back to
> work.

No, we cannot, because the problem is not solved, because the DAMs
decision was a stupid and unfair one, not even speaking of its
irregularity and lack of transparence.

So, read : Message-ID: <[🔎] 20070529103814.GB31809@powerlinux.fr> and reply
to its substance.

Saddened,