Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:14:23AM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> > then so be it, debian is better off without such persons whose behaviour
> > will only hurt the project again one way or another, and should not be
> > encouraged.
>
>    These are words of pure wisdom, thank you. Empathy would be the next
> step to enlightenment.

Sam, what do you mean by that ? Can we stop playing with words and come
to a resolution of this ? I have another longer mail in the pipe, please
read it *AND ACTUALLY REPLY TO THE POINTS I RAISE*.

There is no hope of a solution on this, if you (plural you) refuse any
discussion.

Saddened,

Sven Luther