Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> May i ask you why there is no other solution ? What is it that makes it
> a total heresy to even propose we try to solve it fairly and honourably ?

Because what you would accept is not acceptable for Frans and what
Frans accepts is very obviously not acceptable to you.

Thus, live with it and enjoy life without trying the impossible.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!