Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 01:13:02PM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> >    But you are not asking for justice, you are asking for revenge and
> > retalation. And as long as I am the project leader there shall be no
> > revenge or retalation, and you had better accept it. You do not undo
> > harm by harming even more.
>
> You are spreading FUD, this is the second time in this thread, whic
> saddens me strongly.

   If one looks at the subject of the thread, it appears that you are
asking the DPL to "take action at whoever removed you from the kernel
team at alioth". This is asking for retaliation.

   I will look at your other concerns and decide what I can do. But as I
said, as long as I am the project leader there will be no retaliation,
so try again in May 2008.

Regards,
--
Sam.