Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 02:22:29PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > >
> > > The - what you call - bigger problem has been discussed enough.  More
> > > mails won't change anything positively with regards to it and you.
> > > You should accept this.
> >
> > Then what will change it ?
>
> Nothing.
>
> > what do you propose ?
>
> That you accept it.
>
> > And no, accept your fate meekly and be silent, is not an acceptable
> > resolution of this problem.
>
> Then you are doomed.  And Debian is doomed as long as you're bringing
> this up again and again.

Indeed.

May i ask you why there is no other solution ? What is it that makes it
a total heresy to even propose we try to solve it fairly and honourably ?

> > I even proposed that this situtation be used as an experiment by debian,
> > in order to setup an infrastructure to be able to solve future problems
> > before they go out of hand.
>
> Maybe we should declare this as an experiment and be done with it?
> Worked for another issue as well.

Yeah, right, but we can have a positive experiment, where we set up a
way to solve social problems in the future.

Let's try to better debian, and solve all the pain and frustration that
it has caused to so many (not only me and not only this matter) in the
past. As the new DPL said, i am hardly the only social problem in debian
right now, even if i am the most vocal one.

Saddened,

Sven Luther