Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 01:40:55PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:
> > Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Ok, but this was only the 'goute qui a fait deborder le vase', the
> > > bigger problem remains as a raw wound, for me, and for debian as a
> >
> > The - what you call - bigger problem has been discussed enough.  More
> > mails won't change anything positively with regards to it and you.
> > You should accept this.
> Then what will change it ?

> what do you propose ?

That you accept it.

> And no, accept your fate meekly and be silent, is not an acceptable
> resolution of this problem.

Then you are doomed.  And Debian is doomed as long as you're bringing
this up again and again.

> I even proposed that this situtation be used as an experiment by debian,
> in order to setup an infrastructure to be able to solve future problems
> before they go out of hand.

Maybe we should declare this as an experiment and be done with it?
Worked for another issue as well.

Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!