Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Hi Sam,

I am now making this request to you as DPL, that you investigate who was
behind this action, and find out why it was done, and that it be
publicly addressed.

The alioth admin's (well stephen gran and roland mas) know who they are,
so you can just ask them.

Even if what Wouter said was right, that my suspension was justified
even if unfair, there is absolutely no justification that could in any
way justify the current act, and since it is just a mirror copy of what
happened a year ago, when the d-i leadership chose to meet in secret and
do this same thing to me, there is absolutely no jusitfication of what
was done then.

I now publicly ask, that my right to participate in the debian project
is restored, including my access to the d-i svn and kernel svn
repositories, and that the supsension be lifted, and my right to
uploading .udebs be restored, since there is absolutely no justification
in any of those acts, which have been qualified as unfair and failing to
achieve any intented result by many, and where the cause of over a year
of flamewars which would have been avoided if the other party had been
willing to even attempt to solve it, instead of scheming in the darkness
to get their way.

I ask that a meeting be held at debconf edinbourg, in order to put all
these issues in the light, and solve them in a humanly decent way once
and for all, and to ensure that something like this can never happen
again.

And yes, i put myself at risk in this way, because the next way to try
to silence me could very well involve physical hurt.

Let's again create a Debian to be proud of ...

Saddened,

Sven Luther