Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> So, we will ship a sarge release which will show porn to our kids by default ?

Using a non-default desktop with a non-default screensaver configuration
will, under certain circumstances, potentially result in children being
able to see pornography. So, uh, no. We won't.

> I don't want *ANYTHING* to do with that, and if you go this way, i hereby
> demand that my name is removed from any file containing it on this
> pornographic sarge release.

If you've contributed anything to Debian under a license that allows you
to do that, then I think we have other issues.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.project@srcf.ucam.org