Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

Sven Luther wrote:
> So, we will ship a sarge release which will show porn to our kids by default ?
> I don't want *ANYTHING* to do with that, and if you go this way, i hereby
> demand that my name is removed from any file containing it on this
> pornographic sarge release.

Err... if I have followed the discussion, we already did so with the woody
release about three years ago.

Has the *proper* maintainer already agreed to fix this in sid btw.?

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös