Re: Airport support in 2.4.x kernel

Ethan Benson wrote:

> <RANT MODE="flame">
> <sniparoo>
> gratuitously breaking peoples systems like this is exceptionally
> rude.
>
> </RANT>

Certainly I won't argue after spending more time on getting the 2.4 kernel
operational than I would have liked. But I guess that is how Paulus is using
it.

I noticed that when I rsync'd to the linux-pmac-devel tree from Paulus, I lost
my .config all together and it replaced it with a new one...I'm more careful
now!<G>

I consider this to be more ignorance on my part with the 2.4 kernel, as I have
installed it on only one machine previous and wasn't familiar with all the
changes from the 2.2 kernel specific, and trying to learn them now. All the
machines I have running Debian for my work are still on 2.2.x kernels, and
this is the first ppc machine I've installed and run Debian on.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.