Re: Airport support in 2.4.x kernel

Alan DuBoff wrote:

> I noticed that when I rsync'd to the linux-pmac-devel tree from Paulus, I
> lost my .config all together and it replaced it with a new one...I'm more
> careful now!<G>

I use this script to circumvent that:

#!/bin/sh

cp .config .config.bak
rsync -arvz penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-paulus .
#rsync -arvz bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com::linuxppc_2_4 .
mv .config.bak .config
#make oldconfig

I have the make oldconfig commented out currently because I'm using
dmasound-iain instead of the 'normal' dmasound.