[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 09:00:31AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> Anyway, i propose here, if we all (well mostly jerom and stefano) agree,
> that we postpone the mini-freeze, until such a time that glibc 2.3.1
> migrates to testing, and then we start it again.

I agree to postpone the mini-freeze. Sven, can we go and upload our


Reply to: