[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 01:56:06PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:25:55AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > >Anyway, i propose here, if we all (well mostly jerom and stefano) agree,
> > > >that we postpone the mini-freeze, until such a time that glibc 2.3.1
> > > >migrates to testing, and then we start it again.
> > > Yes.
> > Ok, if stefano agrees, then let's go with it.
> I agree, but I don't know when I will be able to continue the pending
> work on my packages.

Mmm, take it easy, it is just a recompile anyway, other (err, me) could
do it for you if there is need.


Sven Luther

Reply to: