Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.
On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 08:35:10PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 09:00:31AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Anyway, i propose here, if we all (well mostly jerom and stefano) agree,
> > that we postpone the mini-freeze, until such a time that glibc 2.3.1
> > migrates to testing, and then we start it again.
> I agree to postpone the mini-freeze. Sven, can we go and upload our
Yes, please do.