Re: negative vote for maintainer Michael Gilbert

Dear Thomas, yes, I am preparing a research in relation with #516394,
but it will take some time, because, as you have observed, it is
related more to psychology then engineering.

What I wanted to share, is my observation that instead of distribution
focused team, we have now a social club, which maybe is good for its
members, but not for anybody else, especially someone who wants to
have an efficiently working server/workstation.

I think it was enough of me on this mailing list for a longer time, so
I plan to stay quiet for a while. I hope that at least someone will
notice that being a maintainer means being a maintainer, it is
everything I initially wanted to say.

cheers!
S.