Re: [RFS] crystalcursors and kde-icons-nuovext
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [RFS] crystalcursors and kde-icons-nuovext
- From: Peter S Galbraith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:54:21 -0400
- Message-id: <2143.1129510461@mixed>
- In-reply-to: <20051016221250.GL3448@benfinney.id.au>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3647.1129485191@mixed> <20051016221250.GL3448@benfinney.id.au>
Ben Finney <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 16-Oct-2005, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > Oh my god, give the guy a break!
> We are. He's come here asking for feedback on his package; we're
> informing him of acceptable style.
Actually, he was asking for a sponsored upload, not feedback on his
Doesn't matter. I just thought you guys were getting a bit too