Re: [RFS] crystalcursors and kde-icons-nuovext

Christoph Haas wrote:

> On Saturday 15 October 2005 14:59, Bastian Venthur wrote:
>> I'm searching for sponsorship of my packages:
>>
>> crystalcursors
>>  + http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/crystalcursors.html
>>  + http://venthur.de/debian/crystalcursors/
>>     closes: #328298 (Hot Point of Lefthanded Themes Wrong)
>
> Notes for crystalcursors:
> - lintian is complaining bitterly
>   (see the artwiz-cursor package for a lintian override if you believe
>   that these warnings are okay)

Done, the package is now l/l-clean.

> - a lot of commented-out debhelper calls in debian/rules

Hmm, this is rather cosmetical, isn't it?

> - why dh_installexamples? There are no examples.
> - why dh_installman? There are no manpage.
> - why dh_link? There are no symlinks to set?

Fixed.

I think crystalcursors should be OK now and I would really appreciate it if
somebody could sponsor the upload, because it would close the "lefty" bug
which has already been unneccesarily long open.

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Bastian