Re: Translated packages descriptions progress

On 8/10/06, Gintautas Miliauskas <gintas@akl.lt> wrote:
>  2. do the work in the new i18n system (po files, translation, review,
>     etc)

Check -- except for review.  I don't think Pootle has review
mechanisms at the moment, but I intend to address that.  My work on is
not on Pootle's UI directly but the storage layer, and I have built in
review helpers there, I will try to get the to the UI too.

Hmm, looking at Pootle, I'm presuming your working on a way of getting
it to work on something other than .po files directly, right? One
important feature of the current system is that it prioritises
packages. It's more important to get the base system translated than
all the packages in extra.

I'll try to set up a test system in the next few days and post a
pointer here so you can have a look.

That'd be cool. complete with source code ofcourse :)

Also, please remember the online Translate-* files are a few months
out of date currently.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/