Re: Translated packages descriptions progress

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:21:17PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 8/10/06, Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> wrote:
> >hm, this is a bug.
> >
> >Can you send this translation to the server again and check it or can
> >I get the Message-Id of your old mail?
>
> Here are the headers of the original email:
>
> Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:39:34 +0200
> From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
> To: pdesc@ddtp.debian.net
> Subject: GET 1 nl noguide
>
> It had two descriptions in the attachment, the first worked, the
> second did not...

Ok, I found the mail in the log file of the server.

The server don't find the english description in the db. Maybe you
change the english description (add/remove a space etc?)!?

I now improve the server, next time you will get a error message from
the server.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  - a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Wer barfuß geht, dem kann man nichts in die Schuhe schieben"