Re: RFA: acpi-support -- glue layer for translating laptop buttons, plus legacy suspend support

Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:

> For these two reason (power and security), I think Debian should offer
> a debconf question, (medium priority), about disabling pooling.

Sorry, but this is certainly not going to happen.

The blacklist for faulty drives on the other hand, installed by default, might
indeed be a good idea though.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?