Re: Debian's status as a legal entity and how it could effect a potential defense.

Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

When invited to *reduce* uncertainty and doubt, by securing a genuine
legal opinion, you said it was Not Your Job.
What I continue to object to is that there is a minority who believe that questionable content is desirable in the distribution, but they refuse to support themselves by doing the legal homework to support the content they desire. The entire project is burdened by it, and as one of the directors I am expected to clean up after them.

   Bruce