Re: Debian IS for the enterprise

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 01:07:23PM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > Could you point me at the specific paragraph in either the constitution
> > or the social contract, or in perhaps any other official document by the
> > Debian project as a whole that supports this statement?
>
> Especially since stable doesn't even install on recent server boxes...

Oh, I guess you must be talking about things like our new rack-mount
PowerEdge 2650 with aacraid built in?  A machine that the stable CD
installed with no trouble whatsoever?

What are you talking about?  Supporting new server hardware is not the
same as supporting the latest graphics card.  At *worst*, you can pop in
a new kernel and be good to go.