Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:

> Actually we did set up rbuilders on a couple of architectures but we
> didn't have access to all architectures and the buildd people would
> not cooperate in setting it up on the other machines.

Err, no, we told you repeatedly that rbuilder was a dead end.  You
ignored us[1] and now we're ``not co-operating'' by fixing the fucking
mess the right way for you.

--
James

[1] After all what would we know?  Ryan's only the one who implemented
    centralized wanna-build, buildd.debian.org and is responsible for
    all the wanna-build improvements in the last 2 years.  And me?
    I've only been doing this longer than anyone but Roman.  But
    clearly, we're just fools and should have listened to our betters
    and ploughed ahead with rbuilder, right?