Re: Debian Developer Survey (short, anonymous)

On 05/30/2002 05:20:09 AM Emmanuel le Chevoir wrote:

>> > Usually from hanging round the net and/or seeing US produced media
>> > (films, TV shows...).
>>
>> Of course. Just give me a few seconds, I'm trying to catch a decent
>> signal with my extra-long-range antenna.

That would be called a satellite dish, over here.

>> Seriously, wouldn't this be much simplier to ask things another way ?

Making the vast assumption that one year of education in country X is
equivalent to one year of education in country Y, scrap all the "named
levels" and replace it with a "total years of attendance".  Would also want
people to make 2 part time years equal to 1 full time year, etc.